Saturday, November 12, 2005

Resurrection

Renaissance....Rebirth....Revival....Resurgence....Revitalization....
These are synonyms of this entry's title. I am thus resurrecting this blog after more than eight long months of hiatus.
I really don't know what propelled me to write once more and express myself in this form. Yes, the streetfighter in me is still very much in love and passionate about life. I have to admit though, that there are just times when boredom sets in and I wish there are better things for me to do. I guess I am just not used to being idle for so long....
Very soon, I'll be back to contributing to the formation of minds in the society. This time, they are not the typical teenagers I used to interact with for the past three years or so. They are much lesser in number; but I believe that they are more matured individuals already leading professional lives.
Unfortunately, we have to wait until the first Saturday of December to be able to meet personally. Social family occasions have already been set way before I agreed to give it a shot in teaching in graduate school.... From now until the first quarter of next year, I will be spending my entire Saturdays up North of the metropolis. Subic, Olongapo.... here I come!

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

na-bulaga ako :D hey miss streetfighter, great to have you on the radar again. sana naman huwag ulit 8 months bago masundan itong post mo :D good luck with the new raket! tandaan, kailangan na mag-ipon kasi maniningil na si ninna for xmas :D

11/12/05, 11:54 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

from the bottom of my heart, thanks to the two of the most important people in my life! :-)

11/13/05, 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home