Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Domesticated Daughter Thanks Her Parents

It's the start of the week and I feel so domesticated today. Finally, my room experienced its much-awaited general cleaning it so rightfully deserves! I have yet to finish the rest of my cleaning tasks by tomorrow. Finishing almost two rolls of bathroom tissue while doing the chores, I guess, is enough. It's proven and tested.... I wouldn't stop sneezing with all that dust around me! :-(
Cleaning my room (and uncluttering my stuffs) is my Mom's greatest desire ever since I came back from that US trip. But of course, she was the one who initiated/motivated/forced me to finally get down into business.
Dad and I went to the service center to have my car aircon checked after lunch. I've been driving sans aircon for the past three months now (well, it was already bad even before I left for the US last June) and I didn't mind it at all.... for all it's worth, it meant less consumption of gasoline. The downside though of driving without aircon, there were times I'd get so humid and sweaty.... Thus, I am thankful to my friendly anahaw fan who'd keep me company while on the road.
After hours of spending time at the car shop, finally the aircon was revived. I am lucky that my Dad was generous enough to pay for the whole thing.... I wonder if that was already his belated Birthday and advanced Christmas presents for me? Hmm, not bad. Thank you, father dear! :-)
As we reached home, my Mom has started to clear my room of my glorious clutter. She's just an expert when it comes to cleaning possibly everything she can! But she knows me, I wouldn't want anyone to just throw away my stuffs.... so with that, she'd leave them to me. It's always a nice way for her to get me started on things. And as always, mother dear was successful in doing so. Appreciate it, Mommy! :-)
And oh, it's time to get some rest to an almost completely clean room.... But I think I should be getting a quick shower before I sleep. Thanks to the accumulated dust and dirt I've had for the day, hehe.
Tomorrow's just another day, I know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home