Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's our 4th...


wedding monthsary today. :D

Our honeymoon photo taken at Plantation Bay, Cebu

Hubby reported half-day to work. Not really because it's our monthsary (hmm, both of us didn't remember and failed to greet each other this morning...) but because he wasn't feeling very well when he woke up. Perhaps it was a 'lag' of some sort from our busy weekend spent cleaning our little condo-apartment (Saturday) and having some R&R in Tagaytay (Sunday to Monday) with my family. We celebrated my eldest nephew's elementary graduation and had lots of foodies! And to cap our stay in Southridge Estates, Tagaytay ~ I went swimming with my brother and four nephews while hubby played basketball. My brother-in-law, on the other hand, played his usual tennis sport.

Hopefully I can write about our busy but fun long weekend and match it with pics. :D

Going back to this day's turn of events, hubby and I had some little bickerings just before he left for work! Haaay. Both us did not realize that today's actually a special day... tsk, tsk, tsk. I looked at the calendar upon my return here at home (that's after sending him off at the 'tawiran' and then my supposed-pick up of our laundry) and lo and behold, it's the 8th day of April!

Hubby normally calls me up as soon as he arrives the office. This time, he didn't. I didn't care to check on him, too. (Yeah, bad wifey me!) And then as I went online, I checked my mailbox and found my siblings' and I's exchanges. We've been preparing for a BIG event this Sunday, April 13, as we're throwing a birthday luncheon to the Diamond Star, our dear Father, as he celebrates his 75th year (on April 14) in this world. I found myself replying to my siblings' concerns for the party and then on my last paragraph (btw, our respective spouses are included in the mailing list), I told them about hubby and I's 4th month of being together as a married couple and requested prayers from them. :)

Minutes have passed since I ticked the 'send' button and here comes our home phone ringing. It was hubby and he was asking about my cousin's work number. Impassingly, he apologized for what happened earlier as I told him WE forgot something about TODAY. I did my part and said sorry, too. Although we weren't able to really talk about IT during our subsequent phone conversations after that 'icebreaker' he did, I am hopeful (and a believer) that things are in a better state between us now.

We are meeting up tonight in Makati. I have yet to take a quick shower then give him a call (or call him first then that quick shower). I am bound to pick up our laundry, too... since Krystel (the laundy house owner) told me to pick them up at about 7:00 p.m. as she was out earlier after lunch. Hubby and I intend to do some grocery shopping at Rustans Supermarket so that we can finish off our GCs and replenish our food stocks here at home. If there's still time (and energy), we'll go to my ancestral home in Sucat to 'exchange' cars. Hubby was kind enough to shoulder the expenses for my dear Kia Pride's tune up and change oil maintenance (thanks Eric!). And so last night, we had to borrow my Dad's Sentra for the time being... I told my Mom that either we return their car tonight or by tomorrow (and bring them their 5-gallon Nawasa H2O from here, hehe).

Enough said, these are the confessions of a wifey celebrating her fourth wedding monthsary with her hubby. ;)

Looking forward to a happier and better night ahead. Still a....


Happy 4th Wedding Monthsary, my dear Eric! I love you. :D


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric and Judy, happy 4th wedding monthsary. Hope God will shower you with more blessings...baby sana soon:)-Zoila

4/15/08, 9:20 AM  
Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

buti hindi ako late masyado sa pagbati, akala ko happy 5th monthsary na ang aabutan ko haha!

normal lang yang bickering na yan sa mag-asawa lalo na pag bago pa lang. mas masaya yung MUS* afterwards, haha! *muah*

*make-up selebration, ano ba.

4/17/08, 12:36 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

@ zoila, thanks dearie! God will grant us with such blessing in due time. :) thanks for visiting!

@ MPG, salamat sa pagbati! naaliw naman ako dun sa MUS... ginagawa nyo rin ba yun?! ;)

4/17/08, 9:59 PM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Totoo yan bestprend MPG, masarap talaga ang make-up selebration!

Happy, happy sa many more month-saries to come!

4/18/08, 2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home