Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tagged [Hubby’s Turn]


Being a 'subscriber' to MPG's tags (she had to create a separate blog site for her memes, hehe), I am answering these questions about my relationship with my husband.

How long did you date?
:: As boyfriend-girlfriend? A little more than three years before finally tying the knot. :-)

How old is he?
:: Just turned thirty-two ~ he's five months older than me.

Who eats more?
:: He does... (wait 'til I get preggers, haha!)

Who said “I love you” first?
:: Of course, he did. (though I was first to say ~ "I love you, too"... har-har!)

Who is taller?
:: He is, perhaps by 6 to 7 inches... (wait 'til I wear my pairs of shoes/sandals with killer heels!)

Who sings better?
:: I think I do. But if he'd practice enough, maybe we could be at par with each other. I'll still beat him with my 'showmanship' though. ;-)

Who is smarter?
:: The guy is a street smart person (as if I'm not, too! hehe). But since he married me, I think he's SMARTER. Hehehe, lagot! :-D

Whose temper is worse?
:: No doubt, it's mine.

Who does the laundry?
:: Both of us used to do it. But now there's that lady in 'Cost U Less' who does our laundry within 24 hours at only Php 20 per kilo (so far no missing/mixing of clothes, hehe!). And yeah, at times there's the ever-reliable Ate Piling at my in-laws' place. ;-)

Who does the dishes?
:: Both of us ~ although most of the time, I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
:: I do (syempre).

Who pays the bills?
:: Definitely, he does.

Who mows the lawn?
:: What lawn?! I wish we have one here in our building, hehe...

Who cooks dinner?
:: We seldom cook dinner for ourselves. So usually it's either the cook at Cusina ni Virginia or the one at CAD Balot-Balot.

Who drives when you are together?
:: AKO... lagi na lang AKO!!! (I don't know why I just can't let him take control of the wheels, hehe... maybe because I'm such an experienced driver compared to him?! Again, wait 'til I get preggers... huhu)

Who is more stubborn?
:: Haaay, AKO na naman po. ;-)

Who kissed who first?
:: Of course, he kissed me first! Dalagang Filipina ang drama ko nun. Hihihi.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
:: Whoever is wrong. Usually he is wrong --> siya may sabi nito ha. Hehehe.

Whose parents do you see the most?
:: Both. Even if that means spending each weekend alternately or, travelling from far North to far South (or vice versa) just on a single weekend. Hehe, kaya n'yo yun?!

Who proposed?
:: He did! Merong soft proposal at 'this is it' na version (with matching E-ring). ;-)

Who is more sensitive?
:: I am. But he's quite sensitive, too. :-P

Who has more friends?
:: I am Ms. Friendship/Congeniality wherever I go, hehe. Plus if you check my friendster accounts (yes, I've got two!) and compare it to his, hmm... I'm a hands down winner! Haha.

Who has more siblings?
:: I do. Hindi masyadong masipag ang parents ko with me having six older siblings. Hubby only has a younger sibling.

Who wears the pants in the family?
:: Literally, we both wear pants. Figuratively, he does. (sige na nga at baka malagot ako nito!)


Sometimes 11 or 12 is my hubby's shoe size. If your hubby’s shoe size is 8 and over, you’re tagged.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww! This is sweet and true.

4/6/08, 1:07 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

Hehe. Thanks for dropping by my blog, Cim! :D

4/6/08, 7:15 PM  
Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

uy thanks for doing the tag, hehe! wala naman talagang tatalo sa showmanship mo (except perhaps kay john), at totoong smarter ang mga asawa natin for marrying us. mwehehe! :)

4/8/08, 1:09 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hahaha, you're welcome. aba ang asawa ko, pinapalitan pa itong pic nya! hehehe. if you've seen my tag the first time i posted it, yung pic nya sa alona beach ang andun. ang ganda kasi nang pa-sunrise background nya, hehe. eh syempre nga naman, looks better if sya mismo yung standout compared to his background, di ba? thus, the mala-GQ na wedding preps pic nya. ;)

4/8/08, 2:58 PM  
Blogger Dyes said...

sige, i'll do the tag :)

4/11/08, 8:09 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

thanks dyes, enjoy answering the Qs! :)

4/17/08, 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home