Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello and Goodbye

I got this phone for free as part of Globe's loyalty rewards program to their existing clients last December 2005. I grabbed the opportunity despite the 1-year lock-in period for a postpaid subscriber like me. I just knew that I will be holding on to my mobile phone number for quite some time; so making a GO for it wouldn't hurt, right? Besides, after being a consistent Nokia-mobile phone user in the past (having owned the ff models ~ 3210, 6210 Cyber Silver, and 6100), I thought it was the perfect time to try and hmm... switch to Sony Ericsson!

So after 2 years and almost 3 months of being my constant companion (more constant than being with Hubby all those time, hehe), I am saying GOODBYE to my beloved Sony Ericsson K300i....




And a warm HELLO to....

my new Sony Ericsson K770i! :-)


3 Comments:

Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Hey, great! J and I were just looking phones sa Sony, I picked out the one I wanted but I have to wait for later. J naman found one in Samsung. Enjoy your new toy!

3/23/08, 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sosyal pa din si Eric ha...
Judy, you're so blessed to have him. hehehehe galante ang lolo mo. :)-zoila

4/15/08, 3:22 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

@ divinemissm! i'm enjoying my new toy talaga. thanks, hehe. :)

@ zoila, naku ~ galante ba kamo?? hmmm... ewan ko rin. haha! :P

4/19/08, 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home