Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged [20 Qs]

MPG strikes again with another tag. :D

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
:: 27 or 28. Ideally, I would have wanted to be in a steady relationship for about two years before settling down at that age. I was 28 when I got into a relationship with my (now) ex-boyfriend and then eventually married him at the age of 31. Hehe.

2. What color do you like most?
:: Violet and other shades of it

3. Have you ever shoplifted?
:: No and I have no plans of doing it.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
:: Our bedroom. I love sleeping these days. I just love our comfy bed and lotsa soft pillows!

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
:: Can I say none? Hehe. I love it just the way God created me. :)

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
:: Usually, it will brought me to tears.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
:: My dignity (chariiing!). Of course, all my loved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
:: Save, Donate (especially to Gawad Kalinga to help uplift poverty in my country), and Travel with Eric.

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
:: My blessed union with (now) ex-boyfriend. Har-har! :D

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: :
: Prolific writer, Domesticated wifey & mom, and my Best friend... not necessarily in that order ;)

11. How do you cope with boredom?
:: I get as much sleep as I can, hehehe. Or imagine myself in this pic! ;)

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
:: None. I don't believe in regrets.

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
:: Untrustworthy liars!

14. What is your ambition?
:: To be happy and successful in life ~ with my loving husband and future kids.

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
:: World peace, hehe.

16. How did you celebrate new year?
:: This time as Mrs. A-S. New Year's Eve with my parents and New Year's Day with my in-laws.

17. Name your body part that hubby tells you he adores.
:: Hmm....pwede bang lahat? I can't remember which one. ;)

18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
:: I don't usually make new year's resolution. Haaay.

19. What do you look forward to in 2008?
:: Conceiving our first baby (babies kung twins, hehe).

20. What were your accomplishments last year?
:: I'll single out my greatest accomplishment... Organizing our happy and lovely wedding. :-)


I'm RESSURECTED again! Hahahaha.

For this meme which signifies my 2nd ressurection, I hope to hear again from these friends (active bloggers or otherwise) ~ Dial, Dyes, LT, Divine Miss M, Jake, Lem, Suzi and Angela... you guys are tagged!

3 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

mabuhay! :D hay salamat! i hope via this meme, tuloy-tuloy na ang pagbangon mo mula sa iyong mahimbing na pagkakatulog, haha! :)

thanks for the great answers, i enjoyed reading them. *muah*

good luck sa kambal mo. *wink* :)

3/7/08, 11:34 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hehe, thanks for encouraging me to blog again. ;)

ayan ha, may kasunod na kaagad na post. :D

3/8/08, 1:22 AM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Pass muna ako sa MEMEs

4/5/08, 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home