Thursday, November 17, 2005

The HARRY in my Life

I'll be watching you soon....

Yesterday, the fourth book movie in the Harry Potter series opened to theaters worldwide. A self-confessed H.P. fanatic, I told myself not to watch the movie on its first day of showing. I can wait until Friday comes.... lucky to be treated by my former classmate in graduate school. Hehe. :-D

And besides, I know that just like the previous Potter movies, I will be watching it in the big screen more than once. Although I haven't figured out my next movie date, it would be with my three nephews and with my significant other.... all the five of us. Last year was quite a blast, I can vividly recall. I treated all my Pinas pamangkins (3 nephews + 3 nieces) and my eldest sister to the H.P. and the Prisoner of Azkaban. So you can just imagine my sister and I watching the almost three-hour movie along with six gregarious kids (ages 5-10) inside the theater's dark halls. I wonder when would I ever do that again.... hmm, perhaps when these kids get a little bit older.... say, wait for the seventh and last installment of the H.P. series. By that time, my newest born nephew, Elijah Paul, will be three years old (that's assuming Book 7 will be shown by 2008) and maybe I can tag him along to join us, too.

Meantime, maybe I should finish reading the fifth book (H.P. and the Order of the Phoenix) that's been with me since last year.... Hence, I can finally move on to my very memorable Book 6 (H.P. and the Half-Blood Prince) which I acquired at the strike of midnight of July 16 in Washington, D.C.

Here are some of the photos I took right after claiming my latest H.P. book at Books A Million located at Dupont Circle (bookstore's right across Jury's Hotel where we stayed for a week in DC!)....


Muggle Crews Busy at the Counter



Queuing Fellow H.P. Fanatics



A Welcome Sight at the Bookstore Entrance



Books A Million @ Dupont Circle, Washington D.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home