Friday, April 21, 2006

50 First Dates


This film never fails to entertain and bring out the lovestruck in me. :-)
The first time I watched this, I was with my male bestfriend in a movie theater. I was single then and dearly hoped that I would eventually have a boyfriend as persistent as Henry. Well, especially if I happen to be in Lucy's shoes...
The next time I was able to watch it again, aloha, I was aboard the bus en route to Atlanta, Georgia! Our three hour and a half trip from Columbia, SC certainly wasn't such a bore having this great film on board to keep us company. Of course, I do remember my loving significant other back home...who presumably can't wait until I get back.
And now, here I am catching it again at HBO in the comforts of home. I really love this movie, together with its soundtrack, you bet!
The most striking message that the movie has imparted to me?
That it would be truly wonderful to find that man who can make you fall in love every single day...
I hope that Eric will continue to be my Henry, even if I'd become a Lucy someday. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

before, fave kong adam/drew movie ever yung the wedding singer. pero ngayon... eto na ang fave ko, hehehe! kakatuwa yung mga inimbento niyang scenario, kakakilig! :D

4/25/06, 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home