Wednesday, April 19, 2006

BORED!

It's another hot summer day. Worse, I feel so bored now that school's over. Funny but a few days ago, I was swamped with papers to check and that practically kept me busy all throughout. Now here I am wondering what to do to keep me busy. Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Of course, it's the time of the year to perfectly hit the beach and enjoy the outdoors. How I wish I could go out of town again, just like what I did last year. Going back to Boracay would be great, but exploring other beaches like in Bohol or Palawan must be exciting, too! Oh, if only I could spend a longer vacation time in some place outside the metro, I'd probably pack my bags and leave as soon as I can. Meanwhile, maybe I should be doing my research on a good package trip to Thailand. My aunt and I have been planning to have that trip since late last year. Boyfriend suggests that it would be better to have that trip once the political situation in Thailand becomes stable. So hopefully, we could have that trip sometime this May. Ahh, I can't wait!
For now, maybe it would be best to imagine myself doing this...


2 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

road trip! road trip! :D

btw, isama mo si angela. naghahanap ng kasamang maglamyerda sa asia. :P

4/20/06, 2:12 AM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Hay naku Thailand is a great destination whenever! The protest naman are non-violent and hardly disrupts daily living. Go for it!

4/24/06, 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home