Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sweet (and Busy) November

It's such a busy and sweet November for me....
I came home more than two hours ago from watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. :-)
It was a movie date I had with my former classmate in graduate school who generously treated me earlier this evening. What's more, she even bought me a CD of one of the promising Pinoy bands and gave it to me (just as when I told her that I'm ready to burn myself a copy of it at home). Lucky me, indeed!
Watching the almost two hour and a half film was a great way of ending my very busy and long Friday. Well, I can't say it's the end of the week for me 'coz my forthcoming Saturday and Sunday are fully booked as well.... Church-related activities and family social occasions. ;-)
And hmm.... there are many things to look forward to in the coming days -- homecoming of my two sisters from abroad, my twin nephews' 7th birthday celebration (other birthday celebrants are my brother, sister, brother-in-law, some of my godchildren, & well-meaning friends), my eldest sister's wedding (alas!), my newest nephew's christening, my graduate school teaching in far-flung Subic, my forthcoming language lessons on Mandarin Chinese (or Spanish?) -- and yet, this question still lingers in my mind:
I wonder when's the next date I'll be watching this H.P. movie again?

Muggle Me and Harry's Poster at Warner Bros Studio, L.A.


2 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

awww nai-inggit naman ako! i have to wait pa til the 23rd or 24th to watch. pero excited naman ako kasi i plan to watch it sa IMAX hihihi.

kung pwede lang pabilisin ang oras.. ano bang magic spell ang pwedeng gamitin? hehehe.

11/19/05, 1:52 AM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Welcome back from bloggin silence!

Tayo date tayo! Happy to see it again!

11/20/05, 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home