Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Job

It has been fourteen working days since I started with my new job. That partly explains my 'seeming silence' at blogging these days. Well, with the exception of my LP entries, of course.
I am faced with very challenging work demands but I am glad that I am getting by.... Thanks to the former person occupying my position ~ she has truly been supportive and a good mentor to me!
I will share in my next post how she introduced me to our colleagues in the organization via e-mail. Her very candid description of both my professional background and a little something about myself really rocks!
Stay tuned, folks. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good luck, hope its a great working environment para di masyadong ma-stress!

5/7/08, 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Congratulations! So you finally accepted the offer.

Wag masyado magpaka-stress ha.-zoila

5/7/08, 7:42 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hi divinemissm! thanks for your wishes. di pa naman ako nase-stress... hehehe :)

thanks, too, zoila! yep, we were able to compromise on the offer. ;)

5/7/08, 1:42 PM  
Blogger Dyes said...

uyy! congrats!

sana eh makauwi ka ng maaga lagi :) remember, rest and sleep are needed to have a mini-me :) hehehe

God bless!

5/15/08, 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home