Friday, December 26, 2008

Maligayang Pasko! :-)

Back from a loooong hiatus since my last blog on our first OB visit, Eric and I wish everyone a meaningful Christmas and a blessed, prosperous 2009!

To date, we already had a total of 7 visits to our OB-Gyne.... and I remember to have mentioned keeping you all posted on my pregnancy.... which obviously I failed to do, hehehe. Expecting mom's quite busy juggling her time mainly between being a good wifey, keeping her job on the go, and of course, trying her best to prioritize her pregnancy above all.

So much had happened for the past months; on from my first trimester towards this last stretch of my infanticipation. Not going into much detail, the 'streetfighter-in-love-soon-to-be-mom' continues to be a survivor despite all the challenges in life, her first pregnancy as the main highlight of 2008. :-)

And so without further adieu, please indulge yourselves in taking a preview of our little bundle of joy.... it's a BOY!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

It's so funny bumping into you guys - twice! - sa GB. You look glowing! Dagdag alaga kay hubby with his cold and hectic work sked!

Naku, I better get on planning you baby shower! Let's sked it early Feb.

12/27/08, 12:08 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

Thanks for your note, MissM! Great to see you as well, especially with your ice cream in tow. ;-)

Wow, a baby shower would be most welcome! You may also want to consider sometime in Jan as I might be due to give birth anytime Feb... Happy holidays, mwah!

12/27/08, 4:57 PM  
Blogger Dyes said...

congratulations!!!

mariel, dont forget to call me for the baby shower :)

1/5/09, 11:14 AM  
Blogger Dyes said...

congratulations!!!

mariel, dont forget to call me for the baby shower :)

1/5/09, 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home