Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rice Crisis?

More than a month ago, Department of Agriculture (DA) Secretary Arthur Yap made a very impressive presentation on the rice situation both in the Philippines and globally. I was fortunate enough to witness and document that Executive Committee meeting of our Board of Trustees. It was actually my first major assignment when I joined my present work.

On a lighter note, here's something I took from my camera phone where the TOSH staff gamely acceeded to my request. ;-)

It's now a few minutes before lunch time and I seem to be craving for pasta.... well, not necessarily spaghetti!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that slogan - galing! Now I am craving for spaghetti/pasta too :)

6/11/08, 8:29 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hahaha! panalo talaga yang TOSH slogan na yan, di ba?

happy huwebes, wala pa akong lahok sa LP! :)

6/12/08, 10:46 AM  
Blogger fortuitous faery said...

haha...either that or couscous!

6/13/08, 2:35 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hi fortuitous faery! napatingin naman ako bigla sa dictionary & wikipedia nyan... anyway, thanks for introducing me to couscous. :-)

6/13/08, 2:00 PM  
Blogger Noel Cabacungan said...

nyahahaha, parang gusto ko ng t-shirt na'yan. hahaha ;-)

6/13/08, 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe katuwa ang tshirt! :D di pwede yan sa mga naglo-lowcarb diet hehehe.

6/13/08, 10:21 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

KK, tinanong ko nga dun sa staff kung paano makakakuha nang libreng t-shirt. kailangan ko atang maging serbidora muna, hehehe. ;)

MEEYA, tumpak ka dyan! pero cool shirt talaga, di ba? :)

6/14/08, 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home