Monday, June 16, 2008

Sleepy

It's the first day of the week! And I don't know why I am sooo sleepy as I am blogging this at work. Makes me wonder if I need a boost of caffeine (haven't had one since this morning)....

Do I need to go here?

Or here?
Well, well.... I need not travel on those countries just to grab hot good ol' mug of coffee. Perhaps a trip to the nearby (a walk or pedicab-ride away) coffee shop will do!

But then again, why not the ever-reliable Nescafe 3-in-1 coffee? I hope it'll give me the much-needed perk.... it's less expensive and I don't have to brave the scorching heat of the sun outside the streets. Hehe.

Let' see. Have a good week ahead, everybody!

3 Comments:

Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

I will gladly go and travel there with you! Tara!

6/18/08, 12:12 AM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Gladly travel with you to those places to grab a cuppa! Tara na!

6/18/08, 12:12 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

Thanks for dropping by, DivineMissM!

Yeah, I hope that we can visit those places together sometime in the future. I bet it's going to be a lot of fun. :D

6/18/08, 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home