Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home late, Early to Work

Yesterday was the start of the 2 busy weeks for me this month. I practically stayed until past midnight here in the office last night (err, that's Wednesday already!) -- finishing the last batch of materials for editing (and ready for reproduction this morning) and working on the powerpoint presentation for our 2-day Management Team (Manteam) meeting.
And since the first session of our Manteam meeting starts today, I am early to work as well (hmm, I consider arriving in the office by 8:15 am EARLY.... hahaha). :-)
What about next week? Preparation of board materials will be at its peak for the upcoming Excom meeting of our Board of Trustees on June 30.
'Gotta go now and check our meeting venue. Ciao!

5 Comments:

Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Breathe....

Hope you survive hell week at work!

6/18/08, 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wala ka nanamang worklife balance!!!! DNM ka na sa PA mo!!! :D

6/18/08, 10:14 PM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hi divinemissm! thanks for the reminder... this is not considered a hell week pa. hahaha :D

hello anonymous, i think i know who you are. ;-) we better sit down and discuss my PP soon!!! hehehe. see you around!

6/20/08, 6:17 PM  
Blogger Liv Burgos said...

Haha! Welcome to our world, Ate Judy! :) Thanks for directing me to your link -- learned hindi lang HP ang love natin! Blogging din!

Have a happy weekend!

6/21/08, 12:24 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

hi liv! thanks so much for dropping by and checking out my blog. :-)

i'm so thankful to my college bestfriend who encouraged me to have one (not to mention 'resurrect' this blog several times, hehe)...

thanks, too, for warmly welcoming me to 'our' world!!!

see you around, fellow HP lover. ;-)

6/22/08, 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home