Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sleepless in the South

I have just written what I believe as a well-composed blog with the above title when suddenly, as I attempted to align the paragraphs into justified position.... arrrghhh! All that I've written just vanished! That simple.... and too bad I couldn't recover it any longer. :-( 'Guess I could have pressed a wrong key. *Sigh*

Moral of the story: Don't hesitate to click the "Save as Draft" button. Or, copy-paste what I have just written in my notepad!

Geesh, if only I can reconstruct all my thoughts in that original post. The fluidity of ideas and emotions just poured in as I was typing the keys away minutes ago.

Everything happens for a reason, I know....

Maybe I should get some sleep now. Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

aww :( too bad! pero nabiktima na rin niyan ako many many times, kaya i've learned my lesson and now try to save my entries as often as i can. btw, alam mo bang there's a small button on your upper left hand corner called "recover post"? :D

1/25/06, 3:14 AM  
Blogger Dragon Lady said...

i tried to recover the post but to no avail...

anyway, sometimes we have to learn our lessons the hard way *sigh*

2/8/06, 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home